Home Instead Senior Care is hiring an After Hours Service Coordinator to help serve clients and CAREGivers when the office is closed. This part-time administrative position can primarily be accomplished from home after initial training in the office. This is a great opportunity to work from home during the evenings and weekends.
The After Hours Service Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of on-call duties including:
- Answer incoming calls after business hours in a friendly, professional, and knowledgeable manner and respond quickly to their needs.
- Fill all Client shifts following designated office scheduling processes.
- Communicate changes in Client Shifts to the Client(s) and CAREGiver(s).
- Fill in on assignments that come open until a replacement CAREGiver is found.
- Monitor and log both client and CAREGiver activity and follow up on CAREGiver assignments and client service in the operating system.
- High school graduation or the equivalent
- One year of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
|Title:||After Hours Service Coordinator|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 3507 N. University Ave., Suite 300, Provo, UT 84604. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 801-899-4183. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 919-508-6147 for technical assistance.