Home Instead Senior Care is hiring an After Hours Service Coordinator to help serve clients and CAREGivers when the office is closed. This part-time administrative position can primarily be accomplished from home after initial training in the office. This is a great opportunity to work from home during the evenings and weekends.
The After Hours Service Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of on-call duties including:
- Answer incoming calls after business hours in a friendly, professional, and knowledgeable manner and respond quickly to their needs.
- Fill all Client shifts following designated office scheduling processes.
- Communicate changes in Client Shifts to the Client(s) and CAREGiver(s).
- Fill in on assignments that come open until a replacement CAREGiver is found.
- Monitor and log both client and CAREGiver activity and follow up on CAREGiver assignments and client service in the operating system.
- High school graduation or the equivalent
- One year of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
|Title:||After Hours Service Coordinator|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 499 S Orem Blvd, Orem, UT 84058. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 801-899-4183. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 919-508-6147 for technical assistance.